Combined PollyVote forecasts win for Clinton

Today, PollyVote concludes that Clinton will garner 52.8% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.2% for Trump. Clinton has experienced an upward trend for the last 74 days, in which she gained an additional 0.27 percentage points.

This is what Polly's components predict

Polly's component methods widely agree on who will win the election: Five expect a win for Clinton and one expects that Trump will win. According to the econometric model Trump is currently in the lead by 52.1%. Of the methods that predict Clinton as the election winner, with a 53.3% vote share, quantitative index models are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. The prediction markets present the largest deviation from PollyVote's prognosis and predict Clinton to have 57.1% of the vote.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

Methods widely agree on the election outcome

Today, the combined PollyVote predicts that Clinton will gain 52.6% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.4% for Trump. There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a win for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win. According to the econometric model Trump is currently ahead by 52.1%. Of the methods that predict Clinton as the election winner, with a 52.0% vote share, expert surveys are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. The prediction markets present the largest difference from PollyVote's prognosis and predict Clinton to have 56.6% of the vote.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

The PollyVote expects win for Clinton

PollyVote currently predicts a national two-party vote share of 52.6% for Clinton and 47.4% for Trump. Clinton has experienced an upward trend for the last 77 days, in which she gained an additional 0.05 percentage points.

What Polly's component methods say

Polly's component methods widely agree on who will be America's next president: Five forecast a victory for Clinton and one forecast that Trump will win. In contrast to Polly's forecast, Trump has a lead in the econometric model of 52.1%. A look at the component methods predicting a win for Clinton shows that expert surveys, with a predicted vote share of 52.0%, are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. The prediction markets present the largest difference from PollyVote's prognosis and predict Clinton to have 56.7% of the vote.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

Clinton leads, according to latest PollyVote forecast

Today, PollyVote predicts that Clinton will collect 52.5% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.5% for Trump. Clinton has however experienced a downward trend over the past 79 days, in which she lost 0.26 percentage points.

This is what the components predict

The component methods widely agree on who will be the next U.S. President: Five anticipate a win for Clinton and one anticipates that Trump will win. Contrary to Polly's forecast, Trump has a lead in the econometric model of 52.1%. Of the methods that predict Clinton as the election winner, with a 52.0% vote share, expert surveys are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. With a vote share of 56.7% the prediction markets differ the most from the PollyVote prognosis.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

Clinton leads, according to today’s PollyVote forecast

In the latest forecast, Polly concludes that Clinton will collect 53.8% of the national two-party vote, compared to 46.2% for Trump. For the last 50 days, Polly's prediction been looking worse for Clinton, she has since lost 0.11 percentage points.

What the components expect

The component methods widely agree on who will be America's next president: Five anticipate a win for Clinton and one anticipates that Trump will win. Contrary to the PollyVote forecast, Trump has a lead in the econometric model of 51.6%. A look at the component methods predicting a win for Clinton shows that expert surveys, with a predicted vote share of 53.1%, are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. With a vote share of 60.8% the prediction markets deviate the most from the PollyVote prognosis.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

Clinton leads, according to today’s PollyVote forecast

In the latest update, Polly predicts that Clinton will achieve 53.3% of the national two-party vote, compared to 46.7% for Trump. Clinton has experienced an upward trend over the past 30 days, in which she gained an additional 0.11 percentage points.

Looking at Polly's component methods

There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win. In contrast to the PollyVote forecast, Trump has a lead in the econometric model of 51.9%. Of the methods that predict Clinton as the election winner, with a 53.2% vote share, expert surveys are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. The prediction markets present the largest difference from PollyVote's prognosis and predict Clinton to have 59.7% of the vote.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.