Hit enter after type your search item

201682NationalPollyVote

The PollyVote forecasts win for Clinton

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On August 18, 2016
Today, the combined PollyVote predicts that Clinton will collect 53.2% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 46.8% for Trump. Looking at Polly's components There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a win for Clinton and one speculates that Trump...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar