Hit enter after type your search item

201640NationalPollyVote

Polly the parrot expects win for Clinton

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On September 28, 2016
In the latest forecast, Polly the parrot predicts that Clinton will collect 52.3% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.7% for Trump. For the Democrats this is the worst PollyVote forecast (at the same point in time in the election) since democrat Barack Obama...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar