Hit enter after type your search item

2016209NationalPollyVote

Methods widely agree on the election outcome

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On June 1, 2016
In the latest update, Polly predicts that Clinton will collect 53.9% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 46.1% for Trump. There is broad consensus among the six available components: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win. In contrast...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar