Hit enter after type your search item

2016195NationalPollyVote

The PollyVote predicts win for Clinton

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On June 1, 2016
As of today, PollyVote predicts that Clinton will achieve 53.5% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 46.5% for Trump. Over the past 43 days, Polly's prediction been looking better for Clinton, she has since gained 0.25 percentage points. This is what Polly's components predict...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar