Hit enter after type your search item

2016152NationalPollyVote

Methods widely agree on the election outcome

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On June 9, 2016
In today's update, PollyVote concludes that Clinton will obtain 52.2% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.8% for Trump. There is broad consensus among the six available components: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win. In contrast to...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar