Hit enter after type your search item


The PollyVote predicts win for Clinton

In Uncategorized
On June 24, 2016
In the latest forecast, Polly concludes that Clinton will achieve 52.2% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.8% for Trump. What Polly's component methods predict There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a win for Clinton and one speculates...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar