Hit enter after type your search item

2016136NationalPollyVote

Clinton ahead, according to today’s PollyVote forecast

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On June 25, 2016
Today, Polly predicts that Clinton will collect 52.2% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.8% for Trump. A look at Polly's components There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar