Hit enter after type your search item

2016133NationalPollyVote

Combined PollyVote predicts win for Clinton

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On June 28, 2016
In the latest update, PollyVote concludes that Clinton will garner 52.1% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.9% for Trump. This is what the component methods predict Polly's component methods widely agree on who is ahead: Five anticipate a win for Clinton and one...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar