Hit enter after type your search item


Methods completely agree on the election outcome

In Uncategorized
On October 26, 2016
In the latest update, PollyVote predicts that Clinton will garner 54.1% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 45.9% for Trump. The component methods have all come to the same conclusion. All prediction models expect Clinton to win. Citizen forecasts predict a vote share of...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar