Hit enter after type your search item

2016121NationalPollyVote

among component methods about election outcome

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On July 10, 2016
In today's update, PollyVote predicts that Clinton will achieve 52.7% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.3% for Trump. Coming in closest to PollyVote's prediction are aggregated polls with a vote share of 52.8% for Clinton. With a vote share of 48.8% the econometric...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar