Hit enter after type your search item

20162NationalPollyVote

Clinton ahead, according to today’s PollyVote forecast

By
|
In Uncategorized
|
On November 7, 2016
In today's update, Polly the parrot predicts that Clinton will achieve 52.6% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.4% for Trump. Looking at the component methods The component methods have all come to the same conclusion. All prediction models expect Clinton to win. Coming...
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar