Hit enter after type your search item

Clinton ahead, according to today’s PollyVote forecast


In today's update, Polly the parrot predicts that Clinton will achieve 52.6% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.4% for Trump.

Looking at the component methods

The component methods have all come to the same conclusion. All prediction models expect Clinton to win.

Coming in closest to PollyVote's prediction are expert surveys with a vote share of 52.7% for Clinton. The prediction markets present the largest difference from PollyVote's forecast and predict Clinton to have 55.6% of the vote.

Compared to the previous week there have been the greatest fluctuations in the prediction markets. Clinton loses 2.4 percentage points.

The prediction markets forecast of 55.6% for the Democratic candidate is rather high relative to pastelections. In fact, this is the method's highest forecast at that time in the campaign since 1996. At that time, prediction markets predicted a vote share of 57.1% for.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar