Hit enter after type your search item

The Predictit prediction market sees a victory for Clinton in Massachusetts

/
/
/
1 Views

The Predictit prediction market forecasts, with a probability of 97%, that Clinton will win the vote in Massachusetts. The likelihood of her winning was only 3.0% on September 8.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar