According to the latest results from the PredictWise prediction market Clinton can expect to win the vote in Hawaii with a probability of 98%. On September 7 her chance of winning the vote in this state was only 2.0%.
This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.
Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.
The PollyBot automatically generates written texts from forecasting data. For this, PollyBot relies on software developed by AX Semantics. To find out more about this so-called automated journalism visit PollyVote's FAQ page.