Hit enter after type your search item

Broad consensus among component methods about election outcome

/
/
/
3 Views

As of today, Polly concludes that Clinton will achieve 53.5% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 46.5% for Trump. There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win.

According to the econometric models Trump is right now in the lead by 50.9%.

Coming in closest to PollyVote's prediction are index models with a vote share of 53.7% for Clinton. The prediction markets present the largest deviation from PollyVote's forecast and predict Clinton to have 58.0% of the vote.

With 53.1% in aggregated polls the vote share for the Democrats is notably high when compared to previous election years. This is the highest value at that time in the campaign since 1996. At that time, combined polls expected a vote share of 55.3% for Democratic candidate.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar