Hit enter after type your search item

Clinton in the lead, according to latest PollyVote forecast

/
/
/
5 Views

In today's update, Polly the parrot predicts that Clinton will obtain 53.1% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 46.9% for Trump.

Looking at the components

The component methods have all come to the same conclusion. All prediction models expect Clinton to win.

Expert surveys predict a vote share of 52.7% for Clinton, which is the closest to PollyVote's forecast. The prediction markets present the largest deviation from PollyVote's forecast and predict Clinton to have 56.0% of the vote.

Trump lost ten percentage point in the prediction markets compared to the previous week, no other component has shown a shift this large.

With 53.8% in aggregated polls the vote share for the Democrats is noticeably high in comparison to past election years. This is the highest value at that time in the campaign since 1996. At that time, aggregated polls expected a vote share of 59.4% for Democratic candidate.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar