According to the most recent results from the Predictit prediction market Clinton can expect to win the vote in Washington with a probability of 95.5%. On August 14 her chance of winning the vote in this state was only 4.5%.
This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.
Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.
The PollyBot automatically generates written texts from forecasting data. For this, PollyBot relies on software developed by AX Semantics. To find out more about this so-called automated journalism visit PollyVote's FAQ page.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.