Hit enter after type your search item

Combined PollyVote forecasts win for Clinton

/
/
/
5 Views

As of today, PollyVote concludes that Clinton will garner 52.7% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.3% for Trump.

A look at Polly's component methods

There is a consensus currently dominating the four available component methods. Each of them predict a lead for Clinton.

Coming in closest to PollyVote's prediction are expert surveys with a vote share of 52.7% for Clinton. The prediction markets present the largest difference from PollyVote's forecast and predict Clinton to have 53.9% of the vote.

Compared to the previous week there have been the largest changes in the polls. Clinton wins 7.1 percentage points.

With 51.7% in Citizen forecasts the vote share for the Democrats is noticeably low in comparison to previous election years. This is the lowest value at that time in the campaign since 2004, when John Kerry ran against George W. Bush. At that time, Citizen forecasts expected a vote share of 50.4% for Democratic candidate John Kerry, in the end he reached 48.8%.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar