Hit enter after type your search item

Clinton in the lead, according to most recent PollyVote forecast

/
/
/
13 Views

In the latest update, Polly concludes that Clinton will garner 52.5% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.5% for Trump. Clinton has however experienced a downward trend for the last 6 day, in which she lost 0.2 percentage points.

Looking at Polly's components

The component methods widely agree on who will be America's next president: Five anticipate a victory for Clinton and one anticipates that Trump will win.

According to the econometric models Trump is right now leading with 51.2%.

Coming in closest to PollyVote's prediction are combined polls with a vote share of 52.1% for Clinton. With a vote share of 48.8% the econometric models deviate the most from the PollyVote forecast.

Trump lost 1.88 percentage point in the expert surveys compared to the previous month, no other component has presented a shift this large.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar