Hit enter after type your search item

Methods widely agree on the election outcome

/
/
/
18 Views

In the latest forecast, PollyVote predicts that Clinton will gain 52.7% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.3% for Trump. The component methods widely agree on who will win the election: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one predicts that Trump will win.

Aggregated polls predict a vote share of 52.8% for Clinton, which is the closest to PollyVote's forecast. With a vote share of 48.8% the econometric models deviate the most from the PollyVote forecast.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar