Hit enter after type your search item

Combined PollyVote predicts win for Clinton


In the latest update, PollyVote concludes that Clinton will garner 52.1% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.9% for Trump.

This is what the component methods predict

Polly's component methods widely agree on who is ahead: Five anticipate a win for Clinton and one anticipates that Trump will win.

According to the econometric models Trump is right now in the lead by 51.8%.

Coming in closest to PollyVote's prediction are expert surveys with a vote share of 52.4% for Clinton. The econometric models present the largest deviation from PollyVote's forecast and predict Clinton to have 48.2% of the vote.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar