Hit enter after type your search item

Clinton ahead, according to today’s PollyVote forecast

/
/
/
6 Views

Today, Polly predicts that Clinton will collect 52.2% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.8% for Trump.

A look at Polly's components

There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win.

According to the econometric models Trump is currently in the lead by 51.8%.

Expert surveys predict a vote share of 52.4% for Clinton, which is the closest to PollyVote's forecast. The econometric models present the largest difference from PollyVote's forecast and predict Clinton to have 48.2% of the vote.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar