Hit enter after type your search item

The PollyVote predicts win for Clinton

/
/
/
11 Views

In the latest forecast, Polly concludes that Clinton will achieve 52.2% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.8% for Trump.

What Polly's component methods predict

There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a win for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win.

In contrast to the PollyVote forecast, Trump has a lead in the econometric models of 51.8%.

Expert surveys predict a vote share of 52.4% for Clinton, which is the closest to PollyVote's forecast. With a vote share of 48.2% the econometric models differ the most from the PollyVote forecast.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar