Hit enter after type your search item

Broad consensus among component methods about election outcome

/
/
/
0 Views

In the latest forecast, Polly concludes that Clinton will end up with 52.3% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.7% for Trump. There is broad consensus among the six available components: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win.

According to the econometric models Trump is right now leading with 51.8%.

Coming in closest to PollyVote's prediction are expert surveys with a vote share of 52.4% for Clinton. With a vote share of 48.2% the econometric models deviate the most from the PollyVote forecast.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar