Hit enter after type your search item

Polly the parrot predicts win for Clinton

/
/
/
1 Views

In the latest update, Polly predicts that Clinton will obtain 52.2% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47.8% for Trump. Over the past 2 days, things have been looking worse for Clinton, she has since lost 0.3 percentage points.

Looking at the component methods

There is a consensus currently dominating the three available component methods. Each of them predict a lead for Clinton. According to expert surveys, expectation polls and prediction markets Clinton will win the vote with 53.24, 50.61 and 55.92 respectively. Expert surveys predict a vote share of 53.2%, which is the closest to PollyVote's forecast. The prediction markets present the largest deviation from PollyVote's forecast and predict Clinton to have 55.9% of the vote.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar