Hit enter after type your search item

Methods widely agree on the election outcome

/
/
/
16 Views

As of today, the combined PollyVote predicts that Clinton will obtain 53% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 47% for Trump. The PollyVote's component methods widely agree on who will be the next U.S. President: Five predict a win for Clinton and one predicts that Trump will win. According to the econometric model Trump is right now leading with 51.9%. Of the methods that predict Clinton as the election winner, with a 53.2% vote share, combined polls are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. The prediction markets present the largest difference from PollyVote's prognosis and predict Clinton to have 58.3% of the vote.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar