Hit enter after type your search item

The PollyVote expects win for Clinton

/
/
/
1 Views

Today, PollyVote predicts that Clinton will garner 53.9% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 46.1% for Trump. Clinton has experienced an upward trend over the past 54 days, in which she gained an additional 0.38 percentage points.

What Polly's component methods say

There is broad consensus among the six available component methods: Five predict a victory for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win. According to the econometric model Trump is right now in the lead by 51.6%. A look at the component methods predicting a win for Clinton shows that expert surveys, with a predicted vote share of 53.1%, are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. With a vote share of 61.3% the prediction markets deviate the most from the PollyVote prognosis.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar