Hit enter after type your search item

Methods widely agree on the election outcome

/
/
/
0 Views

As of today, PollyVote predicts that Clinton will gain 52% of the national two-party vote. This leaves 48% for Trump. There is broad consensus among the six available components: Five predict a win for Clinton and one speculates that Trump will win. Contrary to the combined PollyVote, Trump has a lead in the econometric model of 51.9%. Of the methods that predict Clinton as the election winner, with a 50.9% vote share, expectation polls are the closest to PollyVote's prognosis. With a vote share of 56.1% the prediction markets deviate the most from the PollyVote prognosis.

This article was automatically generated by the PollyBot, which uses algorithms developed by AX Semantics to generate text from data stored in our API. The exact dataset underlying this particular article can be found here.

Please let us know if you find any typos, missing words, or grammatical errors. Your feedback helps us to further improve the quality of the texts.

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar